Monday, August 22, 2011

pictures from day 7!

I forgot to post the pictures from my wedding-weekend adventures! Day 6 is on my camera so I will post it soon, but I have two pictures from day 7...

Day 7: we celebrated Charlee's 11th birthday and Remington's 5th birthday with a family dinner at PAPPASITOS! our favorite restaurant :-) ...

Nikki, Emma, Charlee, Remi, and Parker went shopping for back to school clothes, and Remi was hanging out at Nikki's side for most of the trip. Then Nikki realized that Remi was nowhere to be found and started looking for her...then she found her! HAAA!!!


More pictures from the wedding on Day 6 and an update from this past week's REVOLUTION training at SFA coming soon! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love this post...can't wait to show the girls when they get home. From school. That sucks. School. Sucks. ;(

    ReplyDelete