Thursday, January 5, 2012

Playing Catch-Up!

I haven't yet gotten into the habit of posting on my blog, so I am a few days behind! I'm looking forward to getting on a schedule so that I can work blogging into it. But until then, I'll just post a few days worth of blog posts at one time! Here is the one that I wrote for January 2:





January 2: Well, my internet is down at my house, so I am typing this in a word document to transfer to my blog when I return to the big D tomorrow. Christmas break is winding down and I am about to head back to work. The time moved so quickly. Sheesh!

Tonight I watched this epic movie called Spy Game with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. It’s one of my mom’s favorites, and I’ve been making it a mission of mine to watch all of those classics that she references all the time. This break I covered Top Gun, The Shawshank Redemption (of course), Behind Enemy Lines, and this one. When I asked her what it’s about, she simply said “loyalty”. Boy, was she right! It was all about sacrificing things that are precious to you for the betterment of someone that you care about. I’m all about that kind of stuff because an exercise of loyalty typically requires a display of passionate love (not sexual love…just a movement zealousness in the heart of the person) and my heart beats faster at the sight of those things! Passion is one of my favorite things about humanity, and loyalty is something that is super important to me. So all in all…I’m a big fan of the movie! It was a wonderful, chill last day of break with my family topped off with another awesome movie. God is so good J




Be advised that I might post again tonight with the other three days worth of adventures that I have had so far in 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment